The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education administers the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET). The REET 2022 exam is conducted to recruit teachers for two levels: Level I or Primary Teacher and Level II or Upper Primary Teacher.
Those who pass REET become eligible for instructors in grades 1-5 and grades 6-8 in state schools and institutions. It is a fantastic opportunity for those with a B.Ed./D.Ed.
The REET 2022 Application Form is to be filled out by all the candidates who will be applying for the exam.
How to complete REET syllabus in 4 months?
Due to some unexpected situations, some students cannot prepare for the REET exam until the last minute and have very little time on their hands. Rember that REET Syllabus must be studied carefully before you benign your exam preparation. Here are some recommendations to help such students prepare for REET with self-study in 4 months and pass the exam with good scores.
- Video lectures- It saves them a lot of time that would otherwise be spent traveling to coaching classes. The video lectures completely cover the course, allowing students to learn more simply and enhancing the self-studying process.
- Solve previous year’s question papers. It gives you an idea of what to expect on the exam. Give a mock test to self-assess your preparation. Visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to download all the previos year papers.
- Make notes and flashcards to see later.
- Get some guidance from the teachers for your preparation.
Steps to fill and submit the REET application form
Applicants for REET must be completely informed of their educational qualifications, age restrictions, relaxations, and other qualifying conditions. The following stages outline the detailed method for filling out and submitting the application form:
- The applicant must go to the Rajasthan School Education Board’s official website.
- After that, applicants must register on the website.
- Candidates will be issued their login details after a successful registration.
- The login information will be sent via mail to the candidate.
- If they forget their login details, they can refer to the email that was issued to them.
Step-2: Fill out the application
- After completing the registration process, candidates must re-login with their respective login details.
- The application form will be accessible via a link labelled ‘apply online.’
- To complete the application form, candidates have to simply click on that link.
- The candidate must fill out the application form with data such as their name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and so on.
- Before submitting the form, all details must be filled in correctly and confirmed.
Step-3: Upload the documents:
- Candidates may now be requested to upload the necessary documents.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport-size photograph, signature, and category certificate must be kept in hand at the time.
- The candidate’s photograph must be scanned clearly without any unwanted borders, and it is preferable to have a plain background.
- The signature must be clearly scanned. It is recommended that you sign with a ballpoint pen.
Step-4: Submission of the registration fees
- Following the completion of the application form, candidates must pay the application fee.
- Only after payment is the application form considered complete.
- Candidates must pay the application fee using internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
A confirmation page will be displayed after the REET application fee has been successfully paid. Candidates are required to print a minimum of four copies of the confirmation page and maintain them for reference in the future. REET also offers a correction opportunity for applicants who make a mistake when filling out the form.
If a candidate makes a mistake, they can rectify it through the correction window. To make any changes, candidates must refer to the link and select the correction window option. Y(you can visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to get the latest updates on REET exam.
On the day of the exam, the REET admit card must be brought to the exam centre. The admit card will provide crucial information about the individual as well as the REET exam centre. The admit card must be brought along with any valid picture ID proof.