Intriguing as it might be, cryptocurrency can be a little challenging to navigate. With more than 10,000 active cryptocurrencies available for trade today, including Bitcoin, Luna, Ethereum, etc., one needs a reliable platform to manage their exchange.
Coinbase is one such crypto exchange platform for the age of decentralized exchange. Have no idea what Coinbase is? This review will walk you through all that there is to know about Coinbase’s decentralized exchange. From extensive crypto lists to Coinbase VPN, it is all here:
What is Coinbase
Coinbase is, at its core, a cryptocurrency exchange platform that extends the scope of the crypto economy. Founded in 2012, Coinbase aimed to create a decentralized exchange system that is easily accessible to any user. With nearly 100 million verified users, Coinbase is definitely in the top league of cryptocurrency exchange platforms today.
It offers its users more than 100 different types of cryptocurrencies to exchange, sell, trade, or hold. It offers two versions. One is the basic Coinbase platform for beginners. Whereas Coinbase Pro is for professionals who are looking for advanced features in crypto exchange platforms. Coinbase is here to simplify your trading experience in this age of the crypto economy.
Cryptocurrencies offered by Coinbase
Coinbase offers users an extensive array of cryptocurrencies to choose from. This array consists of more than 100 of the most popular cryptocurrencies. With such numbers, users can easily evaluate their options to decide their next move when it comes to investing in crypto. Here are some of the options you will encounter at Coinbase:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Terra (LUNA)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
Pros of using Coinbase
- Coinbase offers an impressive array of more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
- The platform is also known for being beginner-friendly.
- While crypto in itself can be confusing, Coinbase offers a simple, easy-to-use, and much faster exchange platform.
- Coinbase’s features align well with its working ideology of global reach.
- It also offers multiple other features for its users including Coinbase Earn which allows you to learn and earn cryptocurrency simultaneously.
- Further, Coinbase Pro offers multiple advanced features for experienced users.
Cons of using Coinbase
- As opposed to some other cryptocurrency exchange platforms, Coinbase is a bit pricey in terms of transaction fees.
- Apart from this, the customer service for Coinbase still needs some work.
Access Coinbase using the best Coinbase VPN
If you really want to kickstart your crypto exchange dream, then Coinbase might just be the place for you. But what a nightmare would it be if you are not even able to connect to it in the first place. While Coinbase has extended its cryptocurrency exchange to 100+ countries, you might still not be able to avail of its services. Now, this could mainly be a result of geographical restrictions or even government-imposed local bans.
The question now is what can you do to bypass these restrictions. Well, the answer is pretty simple – Use a Coinbase VPN. Such a reliable VPN service, such as PureVPN, could allow you to easily bypass geographical restrictions by connecting to its dedicated servers. Use the best Coinbase VPN service to access Coinbase today!
All in all, Coinbase is a reliable platform for beginners to not only invest and trade cryptocurrency but also learn about the science of crypto itself. Just make sure you are using the best Coinbase VPN to help you access the crypto exchange platform easily.