Norstrat is a business consulting company that has helped numerous companies with strategic development and growth. In this norstrat review article you will get learn about the ways this company works and some interesting facts about it.
What is Norstrat?
Norstrat is a consulting firm that has been providing business consultancy to companies and new start-ups to help them grow in their respective fields. Norstrat offers guidance and services in strategic planning, business coaching, and professional development.
Many private companies and firms and governments sectors are also a regular client to the norstrat consulting firm. The firm also guides their clients in developing skills like time management, soft skill development and other aspects that help the companies grow in business.
When was norstrat founded?
Norstrat was founded in 1988 by Lee Carson. The firm is based in Canada and focuses on providing its clients with business objectives. Highly skilled staff members of Norstrat provides extensive industrial knowledge for fields like cyber security, infrastructure, architecture and IT.
What norstrat do?
Norstrat offers its services in print and outdoor as well. The company uses the Creative Briefing Center and personally designed metrics to measure the marketing activities and their impact on the sales.
This metric designed by Norstrat allows them to track the performance of the clients’ campaigns and marketing strategies. Norstrat spends a notable amount of money every year on improving their work and services.
Norstrat has been serving and guiding companies for more than 30 years and today, norstrat has grown to be one of the largest technology companies in the world. Having over 3,000 employees working under its name across six continents, Norstrat has a significant amount of expertise to provide the best solutions for any business.
As previously stated, norstrat has been working with companies and government firms alike. Some of the notable clients that works regularly with Norstrat are listed below:
- Ultra-Electronics Marine Systems
- Saab Technologies Canada (via H+K)
- Raytheon Canada Support Services
- Northwestel (via H+K)
- Northrop Grumman (via H+K)
- MacDonald Dettwiler
- L-3 Ocean Systems
- L-3 MAS (via H+K)
- Calian (via H+K)
- L-3 MariPro
- Kraken Sonar Systems
- Hill+Knowlton Canada
- General Dynamics Canada
- Canadian Light Source (via H+K)
- Babcock (via H+K)
- Astrium SAS
- Aker Solutions
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Canadian Space Agency (via Deloitte)
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Aerospace Review
In addition to providing business consulting guidance, norstrat also offers coaching and training programs. These programs are specially designed for businesses to enhance their client dealing abilities and skills.
Many workshops are designed to hone up the skill of a business individual to tackle and handle a difficult situation with their clients, also on how to make the client satisfied with your deal and work.
Features of norstrat
This firm has been around for more than 3 decades and has made its name among the top firms around the world. What features helped Norstrat become one of the top consulting firms, are stated below:
- The company is itself growing and evolving with the development of the digital industry
- The services of the company are updated and new digitalized solutions are made available
- The company has developed a system that helps oil companies easily find oil and gas deposits on the ocean floor
- Norstrat also developed an underwater research system that uses satellite images
- Norstrat has helped several clients with new business model planning and development strategies for the growth of their business
- This firm is currently joining hands with the government by commissioning many private-sector military productions
- Norstrat consulting firm has become an important infrastructure for public health officials.
- The founder of norstrat, Lee Carson is a member of Canada’s defence Community and Aerospace
- Besides providing business strategies, the firm also offers coaching and training programs to help businesses get a better grasp at client dealings
At norstrat, a team of experienced staff members are always open with options to guide you on your journey to successful business growth and strategic development. Norstrat is committed to helping businesses succeed in this new digitalized age.